Sunday 10 May 2015

Playing Angklung for the World

I just have an angklung in my home, but it had broken. I will play angklungfo the first time. My class and my neighbor class are selected to come to Siliwangi Stadium to play angklung for the world together. There will be a lot of people play angklug together. The people are over than twenty thousand persons. We planned to contribute an event of many events to celebrate the commemoration of 60th Asian-African Conference which consumed about two hundreds milliards (US : billion) rupiahs.

When we queue














In the morning I and my classmates were directed to make a line. After that we were standing until volunteers are completed. Our targets are least for sixty persons to contribute this event, but there are some people of my classmates who didn’t come yet until we go to the stadium. So, we were just fifty nine. I didn’t care about that because I knew that the holder of the event had prevented a condition like this. 

Siliwangi Stadium

mobile minimarket
mobile minimarket


We went to the stadium where so close from my school. We just had to walk for ten minutes o less. Before we went out from the school we got a bottle of mineral water. I wasn’t happy that I got a bottle of water. I am “zerowaste” I brought my drink in my tumbler wherever I go. Moreover, the taste of mineral water is not tasty. We went to the stadium at a half past six. We just waste a minute till reached at the place. I was surprised that there were a lot of people and my school was come late. They were come so early. I hated this condition. Why? It means that we were going to wait for a long time while standing beneath the ray of sun! That is the reason why I hate to come to an event like this. I didn’t understand why always me.

news hunter

Even this bad condition made me confused, the God is kind. I met with my friends of junior high school. It made me happy for a second. We were just waiting and walking so a little step when the day was so hot, then after this event passed I had to go to swim test. I wondered that my loopy friend climbed up a car of fireman to capture some faint face.

beautiful girls from an Islamic school



Bloody hell! Why I didn’t go through the people. There was a mobile minimarket near the car of the fireman. Some people went out from the crowd to buy something at the mobile minimarket. One more accident, I met with my ancient enemies, but no, I didn’t have an enemy. That is just a rival of One Junior High School Bandung, my school. I didn’t have to say the name of that school because all the people have known who the real enemy is.

the day was so hot
we wore umbrellas






After wait for about three hours, finally I enter the stadium. Wow! The people are so a lot. This was the most important thing. I got an angklung, some food, and oh my Gosh! I got a cloth. This is so good. Oh no! I got a small angklung and the name of this angklung is “Sulawesi”. My heart was broken again. Fortunately, my friend who called Raga was so kind to change his big angklung with mine. Oh my Gosh! I was happy again.

I was feeling that my head has burnt because I was on the center of the stadium beneath the wild ray of sun. While I’m waiting and waste my worth time, I opened my food box and find banana. Oh my God! I don’t like this banana cuisine. So, I gave it to someone who always starving. I was so happy because we were going to play angklung after all this accident. But, I’m not happy because my “Kalimantan” angklung were rarely to be played. I regret change my own angklung to Ragaluh’sangklung. 

take a some photo with another citizen




When I went out from the stadium, I saw that there were a lot of the students of One Junior High School here. I was so glad and happy. I met with my teacher too. Oh, I miss them. I was grateful for this day, God. Oh, yeah, I saw a governor too. After passed the event, I went back to school for having lunch and pray. Then, I met someone who forced me to change my angklung, but I refused them. And you have to know that someone change my “Kalimantan” angklung in the swimming pool to “Jawa” angklung, but I still have “Kalimantan”angklung, because I change my wrong angklung with Akmal’sangklung.

playing angklung

 

No comments:

Post a Comment