Wednesday 20 May 2015

Song

JUDAS
(Lady Gaga)

OhohohohI'm in love with Judas, Judas

OhohohohI'm in love with Judas, Judas

Judas! Juda-as Judas! Juda-asJudas! Juda-as Judas! GAGA

[Lady Gaga - Verse 1] 
When he comes to me, I am ready 
I'll wash his feet with my hair if he needs 
Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain
 Even after three times, he betrays me
I'll bring him down, bring him down, down
 A king with no crown, king with no crown
 [Chorus]
I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But still I'm in love with Judas, baby
 I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby he's so cruel 
But still I'm in love with Judas, baby
OhohohohI'm in love with Judas, Judas
OhohohohI'm in love with Judas, Judas
Judas! Juda-as Judas! Juda-asJudas! Juda-as Judas! GAGA
[Lady Gaga - Verse 2]
I couldn't love a man so purely 
Even prophets forgave his crooked way 
I've learned love is like a brick you can 
Build a house or sink a dead bodyI'll bring him down, bring him down, down
 A king with no crown, king with no crown
[Chorus]
 I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby he's so cruel 
But still I'm in love with Judas, babyI'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But still I'm in love with Judas, baby
OhohohohI'm in love with Judas, Judas
OhohohohI'm in love with Judas, Judas
[Bridge]
In the most Biblical sense,I am beyond repentance 
Fame hooker, prostitute wench, vomits her mind
But in the cultural senseI just speak in future tenseJudas kiss me if offenced,Or wear an ear condom next time
I wanna love you,But something's pulling me away from youJesus is my virtue,And Judas is the demon I cling toI cling to
[Chorus]
I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But still I'm in love with Judas, babyI'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby he's so cruel 
But still I'm in love with Judas, baby
OhohohohI'm in love with Judas, Judas
OhohohohI'm in love with Judas, Judas
Judas! Juda-as Judas! Juda-asJudas! Juda-as Judas! GAGA  

The song tells that there was a girl who became a saint. That saint due to obey to Jesus
Cristus, but she couldn't because she was falling in love with Judas. Judas is a devil that and the truly enemy of Jesus. That saint girl was confused and chose Judas to be her soulmate. She was still loving Judas even he betrayed her for three times. She left Jesus and punished by God on her sin. God was so mad that the saint girl betrayed Jesus. Betrayed Jesus means betrayed God.

If you want to watch the video, please click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wagn8Wrmzuc

No comments:

Post a Comment