Sunday 17 August 2014




My Autobiography

My name is Ramdani Hamzah. I come from Bandung and I live on Sukagalih Street. I was born on 30th of  December 1998, that's mean I'm 15 years old now. I love my birthday no matter what people said about it. I began my college at atelieur learning group, then my elementary school at sukagalih 1, and latest I have done my study at 1 Junior High School  Bandung, and now my school is the best Senior High School in Indonesia, SMAN 3 Bandung. I've fonded english since I was at the class of  VIII-9 when I was on JHS. I and my friends were learning for english together, caused by our english teacher is often ply truant, even she was attending at the school. As I fond the english as I love the western songs. I like the singer who has sexy voice, like Taylor Swift and the singer who sing a song which contain many of  interesting words. I drill my fluency of english by songs too. I thought the most important thing to be speaking in english is the eager to can be. And I feel no shame even someone thinks my pronounceation of  british english is wierd.
          I have a mother who I love so much. My mother is the only one who accomprihends who I am in my home. My mother has same birthday with me. Well, she's been helping me as fast as possible she can be. She always advice me whenever I get confused. She raised me up in order to I can through my life well an I can get something that I want. I've always asked her to be praying for me. I love the dish which cooked by her. Those are the most food I fond. My mother is the one who always prepare something that is gonna being used by me. She always be patient every face any terrible. She is the most endurable one in my home. I’ll never let her disapointed cause by my self. I have to always be the best as I can be wherever I am. I have to study had in order to I can be the best. I wanna explain about my father too, he is a hard worker. I'm so glad if he's given me some money. Moreover, I do love my dear little sister.She has fat body and curly hair, that's why she is very sweet. In a moment, sometimes she make me angry cause by her screaming and she made my ear nois. But sometimes she comforts me by her attitude and her smiling.

Besides my family I wanna tell you about my teacher. I love all of teacher I’ve ever met whenever and wherever they are. Even there is some one who teach me about one thing or even a word, that one is my teacher and I have to be honouring them. I won’t be reach at SMAN 3 Bandung without my teacher, especially for my teacher when I was study at SMPN 1 Bandung. They was teaching me till I can be understood for all of  matters I have to be learned. They solved my problematic of  National Examination matters. They were not giving me aout the academic education only, they were giving me for moral value and religious value either. They don’t want their student just to be smart but they hope that their students have good character and nice attitude. They made me relized that smart is not enough for success, but I need more anyone else in order to I ca be success. Thank’s God for the teacher you have given to me.
I won’t forget about my dear friends, they have given me alot of glad memories in my live. They  were playing together with me  then they comfort me when  I was confused. We faced all of terrible together, we were happy together, we appologized and we accompromized every we have an arguement, then we have ever argued since. If I’m remembering about my lasting friends I always miss him and I want tell them that I need them and I wanna say that they ae so worth for me and I won’t forget for each time we have passed together. My friends always accompeny me to pass our time. They are the one who teach me about anything and made me found out a soution of mattres in my life. Finally we always pray  each other for our success in this world and in another live. I love my family and the one who ever meet me and give me nice impressions. I’ ll never forget the assist of my family, my teachers, and my friends. They are very important for me and I won't be success without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment